These are the topics that are taught within Geography at The Wordsley School.
- World Geography
- OS Mapwork
- Economic Activities
- Weather and Climate
- The Geography of Football
- Tourism and National Parks
- The Geography of Fashion
- Natural Disasters
- The Geography of Crime
The exam is set by the exam board and the students will complete this in the summer of Year 11.
There are three themes to the examination:
- Theme 1: Challenges of living in the built environment
- Theme 2: Physical Processes and Relationships between people and environment
- Theme 3: Uneven development and sustainable environments
Controlled Assessment (25%)
The controlled assessment varies from year to year but could cover any aspect of the course.