The curriculum is constructed with the intent that pupils will be:
- Literate and able to communicate effectively.
- Aware of the world and how it functions.
- Able to take care of themselves and the world around them.
- Healthy, safe and fit in mind and body.
- Ambitious and able to make appropriate life choices.
- Numerate and able to manage their own finances.
- Technically literate and aware of how to manage their own personal IT and social media.
- To provide opportunities for all pupils to learn and achieve from day one, without focusing disproportionately on KS4 and in particular, Year 11.
- To promote the wider development of pupils and prepare them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
- To set clear expectations and challenge pupils to extend themselves and succeed in a stimulating and supportive environment; to be the best version of themselves.
- To be pupils centred and be in the best interests of our pupils, rather than be driven by external influences and pressures.